an escaped

since its quite some time we didnt have a vacation here is our weekend gateaway this week.


its at caravan serai, bentong, pahang. supposedly papa will be back home this weekend but unfortunately he couldnt and since i already booked a 'room' here so i decided to proceed it with my bestie. it was a superduper hectic week last few week since new sem is just started plus my 2nd vol of desi mag is coming up next week, so a short vacation is just perfect. 


i've planned not to bring my kiddos since they are one of my contributor of my hectic week & i just need my ample time to be alone (practically). but andra was so excited when the weekend is here & since i already told him about papa is coming back & we ll stay at hotel (which is like a 'must' when he's coming back). so he started to pack his swim trunk & clothes and yes, he's here. 😅


so here he is. but its only andra who did followed me. adek tinggal since we'll sleep in a 'tent' & jungle and im afraid adek will cry at night & will annoying other visitor. sorry dek, kita tunggu papa for next vacation k. 

and yes we sleep in a tent but with queen bed & an aircond 😬 










it was a new experience and brilliant ideas! 👊 


Comments

Popular Posts